things les mis fics need more of
- (unknowingly) spoiled rich kid enjolras
- courfeyrac passionately setting things on fire
- combeferre writing shit on his arms when he has ideas and keeping pens tucked behind his ears and a notebook with sketches of plants and animals and his thoughts and ideas
- Joly and Bossuet being gossips
- Jehan being weird and sleeping in a coffin and being jealous that Enjolras is a Romantic novel protagonist without even trying
- Jehan and Enjolras being tight childhood friends
- Bahorel being that guy who’s covered in tattoos and has a teacup pomeranian named Killer that he carries around in a pink bedazzled purse
- Marius and Cosette being adorbs
- awkward dad!Valjean
- Cosette owning a chihuahua that she dresses up and carries around in a purse
- Enjolras Combeferre and Courfeyrac getting liberte egalite fraternite respectively tattooed over their hearts after their first rally
- Enjolras Jehan and Marius being hopeless rich kids who need their friends to help them be fiscally responsible on their own
(unknowingly) spoiled rich kid enjolras
Enjolras is a Romantic novel protagonist without even trying
Enjolras Jehan and Marius being hopeless rich kids who need their friends to help them be fiscally responsible on their own
(also note to everyone that teacup dogs are not accessories and come with a lot of health problems from humans inbreeding them to get them that small please don’t confine them to a purse frequently for your own fun—especially if you carry other things in that purse; ya know they actually make small dog carriers right but i guess that’s not as fashionable—and please be aware of their comfort and level of anxiety and major injuries that can happen if they fall/jump out)
"homophobes are only interested in making other people homophobic" says stephen fry, the piece of shit who did a whole bit on why transgender women are disgusting.
So the next time you reblog that photoset, just remember that Stephen Fry is talking about himself and is too up his own ass to even realize it.
I’m unsure that’s homophobic rather than the umbrella of misogyny?
i really cannot stand kristin wiig